I am so intrigued about this club. Not being a shoe person, I probably spend less than $300 a year on shoes for myself. Inexplicably, the idea of joining this club for just under $2000 a year seems so fun to me. Why? So, I found myself wondering more about it. I decided to email our friends at J. Crew and get a little bit more explanation. Here was the response I received:

Thank you for contacting us regarding our J.Crew Shoe of the Month Club.The Shoe of the Month Club is $1800 for a full 12 months. You can chooseto receive either all flats, all heels or a combination of both. I don'tknow if we will ever send wellies or flip flops, as it is the designerspick every month, but I do know that the shoes each month are at a $150value. (This rules out most of our regular flip flops.) We do exchangefor size, but not for color or style, so if you get a pair that doesn'tquite fit in your size, you are welcome to exchange them. If you would like further information or would like to place an orderfor the Shoe of the Month Club, feel free to call the number below.Thank you and have a good day!

At least you don't get screwed with flip flops. Just fyi, if I were to join, I would choose the flat/heel combo.

Hope to see alot of you at Scrap Etc. on Saturday!! I've also just posted a new class next Thursday (a week from today) for a Mother's Day gift album. Pictures to follow shortly.