So last night I went to see Mamma Mia with my Mom (Mom Mia?). The only movie I have really wanted to see lately is the Dark Knight (and Virg is the only person that will see this with me and we haven't gone yet). Sitting in the theater before it began, I did not have high hopes. I mean, a movie full of Abba songs? I had 2 questions: How are they going to pull that off? and How did they get Meryl Streep to star in it? I have to admit I really really really liked this movie. Granted, there were a couple of moments I got uncomfortable with Meryl running around dancing and singing and why why why did they not get someone else to sing for Pierce Brosnan (listening to him sing was PAINFUL), but other than that it was wholly enjoyable. The little extras that the cast did when the credits were rolling were hilarious. So, if you are so inclined, go see Mamma Mia! It was lots of fun.

Something that comes along with the 30's is just being who you are and not worrying about it you are "cool" or not. So, I am not at all ashamed about admitting that I am super excited about the release of the final book in every teen's favorite Vampire series - Breaking Dawn. Exactly one week from today. Well, actually less since I plan to go at 12:01 to buy my copy. I may stay up all night reading it. I am so desperate. All I'm gonna say is Edward better bite her.

Oh yeah, and the tease that is the BHG summer challenge continues. I have been fortunate enough to be selected for the Top 10 this week again. However, I am convinced that I don't know enough people with internet access to actually win this contest. If you'd like to vote for me, just follow this link:
http://my.scrapbooksetc.com/app/voting/index.jsp;jsessionid=MTNGDIA5Q54LBQFIBRAB42Q?id=/templatedata/sbe/voting/data/1207926862291.xml&sid=4
and vote for my layout "Sneaky Woods". Thanks