Just finished my first layout from this month's Twelve Friday's Kit. The Prom King consulted on the layout. I was going to use some glittered paisleys on it and he told me not to put them on there. Made the LO take an entirely different direction and I really like the way it turned out. Its always fun to pull out the ole sewing machine too. The kit had some strips of fabric in it and I used them around some of the edges (that's the red peeking out). I really liked the glittery brads in this kit. I am into the glitter lately.




Another thing I am into...Pandora. I know I am like the last person on earth to find out about it, but you put in a song you like and it plays other songs you might like based on that first song. For each song that comes up, you can give it a thumbs up or thumbs down and even an "I like this song but I'm sick of it". LOVE it. I have discovered I am also a big Jason Mraz and Matt Nathanson fan. Come On Get Higher by MN is my new favorite song. If my boy John M continues to be a tool, I may leave him for MN.
Sweet Baby Nephew Cameron arrived. His official name is Cameron James Kerbl. Anyone who went to college with PK and me and knew someone else with this name, please feel free to go ahead and giggle. Baby Cameron is super duper precious. I mean, such a cutie. Kacy (Baby Cameron's Mom and my dear Sister-in-law) looked like a freaking supermodel like 30 minutes after he was born. I mean, I looked like I had gone 12 rounds with Riddick Bowe after I had my kids. Kacy, could be posing for Vogue. Freak of nature. Mother and Baby are doing well.
Have a wonderful Wed. nite.