It was just one of those days. Started out great with Melissa and the kiddies at McWane. Always good to hang with Melissa : ) kindred spirit... (hi M!). But I mean, that just wears you out. Having to push too hard creatively and totally stressed about my bhg assignment (being a perfectionist will do that to you) plus feeling uber overwhelmed about next week was totally stressing me out. However, after a few glasses of cheap Pinot (Leah, you wouldn't have liked it) and these websites, I am in such a better mood.

Ok, I am a big ole Twilight fan. Love the books. I also am a big fan of sarcasm, parody etc... Its how I was raised. My parents and I made fun of eachother to show love. Shocker of all shockers Prom King and I show love this way too. Anyhoo....this girl loves her some Twilight but has the funniest smartass recaps I have ever read in my life. I mean, this chick should work for TVWoP.

http://cleolinda.livejournal.com/2008/08/02/

Now, THIS one almost made me cry I was laughing so hard. It describes life with Edward before he meets Bella. Priceless.

http://oxymoronassoc.livejournal.com/462027.html

Hope I haven't ruined the "true love" of the series for you. Its pretty funny. tee hee.

Thank you also to Karly for convincing me that I was not a step away from Amy Winehouse. What would PK and I do without all the Benson kids?

Wowzers. I am doing super poorly in the football pool this year. OBC is not holding up his end of the bargain.

Have a great rest of the weekend and Palin in 2012!!!