Merry Christmas Eve everyone!  I hope everyone has been good this year and that Santa brings you lots of presents.  Regardless of how you have spent 2008, you all have already received the greatest Christmas gift of all...Jesus Christ the Lord and Savior.  His grace is available to everyone, no matter who you are or what you have done in the past.  It's yours for the taking!  

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
 believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."  - John 3:16 NIV

I never really "got" the magnitude of that sacrifice until I became a mother.  I just assumed it was all part of the greater plan and that God was all ok with it.  But once J was born, I really thought about what it would be like to give my one and only son as a sacrifice.  The pain must have been excruciating.  I cannot imagine.  He did that for you.  He did that for me.  I am so unworthy.  

On a much lighter note, here is a sneak peek of my "Use Your Scraps/Stash" class.  We will learn 6 different, easily repeatable techniques for using  your scraps.  You will leave with 3, 12x12 layouts and 2 cards.  

You may have already guessed what this might be, but I am putting a different spin on it.  Curious?  You'll just have to come to the class and see!