Hello All!

IT IS FINALLY MARCH!!!  The harbringer of spring!  Time for March Beautification!  Goodbye crappy January and February!!!!!!!

Since we are all snowed in here in Alabama, its given me ample opportunity to get my February Scripts kit work done!  I love the neutral backbone of this kit.  I was able to do several different things with it!

The first one is very girlie.  Cam really likes to walk around the house in my high heels.  Its so cute.  Luckily I've been able to snap a picture or two of this.  I got the sewing machine out to do some outlining around the top and around the journaling block under the pictures.
I made these little rosettes out of the natural colored basting looking stuff (I don't know what its actually called - I am sure my Mom does).  I sewed them with pink embroidery floss and tipped the edges in pink paint.
I used some of my old standby Heidi Swapp chipboard letters for the title.  I used Glossy Accents on top to give it some shine and secured it with some bright green (my favorite color) embroidery floss.
I also had some really cute pics of J from when he went to the pumpkin patch I needed to scrap.  The browns, oranges and greens were perfect for this layout. 



I made little pumpkins to go on the bottom.  Because I am all about the themes.  Since I used the green for the background, I didn't have any left over for the tops of the pumpkins.  I just cut out some of the little boots from the American Crafts galoshes paper for the tops : )

 I also used some of the canvas around the edges.  I frayed it a little to add some texture.  I also fringed some orange paper scraps for yet additional texture.

I made a card too, but I'll save that for another post.  Check out the Scripts blog for more goodies!  I will post the directions to make the rosettes on there sometime soon!