Anyone out there remember my 2009 Planner? Well, since my LSS closed, I don't have ready access to all the cool new supplies. Also, since its all the rage to reuse and repurpose I went Recession Chic this year. Everything was from my stash.

I used plain old cardboard for the cover. I took some Creative Cafe rubons (some of my faves) and layered them along the right side. I used some Prima number stickers for the 2010 (wasn't that a movie?). I used some painted binder rings for the binding instead of Bind it All this year. I just can't ever get all that mess to line up right.



I used MME and BG Patterned Paper (mostly some Urban Prairie I had been hoarding) for the Month-at-a Glance Pages. I reused the week-at-a-glance papers from my class that I drew last year. However, I realized thru using my planner this year that I didn't like having the month-at-a-glance split up. So, I cut the aforementioned patterned paper from my stash into 8.5 x 11 and used it. I made one generic month template and printed copies onto the PP. For some reason, the scanner function is not working on my printer, but the copy function is!




I am still decorating the inside and its so much fun! Why do I like planners so much?