Miss Teenie had her birthday this weekend. It was a weekend long celebration beginning with school parties and ending with her big party at Pump It Up. Although, I'm pretty sure Jason thought it was his party too...

Check out the Apartment Therapy Blog to see a feature from our own Virginia! Yes my friends, she is awesome. So creative!

Here are a couple of layouts I've done recently. The first is an 8x8 for the Scrap Chic Boutique's birthday celebration that was last weekend.

This one is from the most recent Scripts Kit. It features goodness from Glitz, Jenni Bowlin, Making Memories, Lily Bee, Pink Paislee and AccuCut.
I also might know one of the MME Guest Designers for 2010 (no, its not me).

Just bought tix to the Amos Lee show in Huntsville in April. CANNOT WAIT! A fun trip with good friends. Something to look forward to.

February is ALMOST GONE!! Hooray! Time for March Beautification to begin. I feel a shopping spree coming on...oh wait, I have no money! Maybe I'll just paint my toes and call it a day.