Those of you who really know me, are fully aware of my pen addiction. From as far back as I can remember, I have amassed pens of all kinds, colors and tip sizes. I like fine point. I like ball point. I like felt tip. I like gel ink. I love it all!


So in my latest Martha Stewart Living magazine, they mentioned a certain kind of pen I'd never heard of before. The Pilot Hi-Tec C. It apparently comes in many colors and in very fine tips. So, I headed on over to the Tokyo Pen Shop and ordered the "Cutie Colors" set. Seriously, I am so excited about getting this in the mail. I cannot wait.

This site has a lot of other choices if anyone else out there is a pen aficionado like me. You can even give reviews and stuff. It's nice to know I'm not alone in the world.

Also, thanks to everyone who supported me during my pity party (last post). I am feeling a TON better now. Sinus infection is on the wane!!!