The Prom King got me a Silhouette for Christmas (or more accurately, I purchased it on sale and informed him that was my Christmas gift). I have been having a really good time with it. Making tags. Making layout titles. Making cute little tee shirts...


I bought these cute little Peace tights a few weeks ago and couldn't find a shirt to go with them. So, I downloaded this little peace heart from the Silhouette online store and used some Dark Pink heat transfer material to make a shirt specifically to go with these pants. The pinks match perfectly. I would have gotten Cam to model, but she is using her unique 3-year-old ability to concoct her own outfits this morning (which means she is wearing a grouping of mismatched, seasonally inappropriate clothing).

I also made some cute little star ornaments with Sculpey clay and American Crafts ZING! Embossing powder for Cam's teachers at school. They were super easy and very fun to make. The kids like to pick out the colors and pour the embossing powder on. I like to pour on lots of UTEE and watch it cook.

I printed a nice little Christmas phrase on a fourth of a sheet of white cardstock and attached the ornament with a glue dot. It looked kind of colorless, even with the ornament, so I took a light green marker and drew a little border too.

Hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season!!!