I just got 2G of Memory for our computer. Prom King installed it. Photoshop works like lightning. Our "new" computer is my new favorite thing. Yay!!!!

Michelle's Suprize party was Friday night and it was lots of fun. See Karly's blog for tips on the Monsoon at Cocina Superior. The Back Nine was different than I thought it would be. I guess I've been out of the bar scene for so long, I expected all the patrons of the establishment to be from the surrounding neighborhoods. Not so. I would have liked the band, but they played country music and everyone knows that I don't like country music.

Dear Friend Gretchen took time to look at my HOF layouts last night. The ones I have anyway. She's wonderful! I am so lucky to have someone in my life that will talk about scrapbooking with me for hours.

Got 2 Christmas Parties this week. Yoo Hoo Hoo.