Something strange happened to me today. I was at WalMart this afternoon with the kids. When I was putting our purchases in the trunk of my car, a red headed lady in a blue Jaguar drove up behind us and started telling me how cute my red headed kids were. We get this alot. The red hair attracts alot of attention. She and I chatted for a minute and then she parked 2 spaces up from me. She started walking towards me and I thought she wanted my buggy. She just kept talking to me about how it was for her as a red headed kid and what not and how cute the kids were. Then, she gave me a Saks gift card and told me to go buy something for myself. I must have looked needy because she said, "You've never been there before, have you?". I said, "Um, yes I have". We chatted a little more, I thanked her and she said "God Bless You" and walked into WalMart. Isn't that so nice? Some people's angels might bring them food or help them around the house...mine gives me Saks gift cards. I know the Lord doesn't care about outside appearances and everything but is He telling me my wardrobe needs a shot in the arm?

Went to CHA in Anaheim this week. It was great. I met alot of people I know from online. Nice to put names with faces. The product was fabulous. Gretchen and I had so much fun. She is my scrapping soul mate. We actually got to do some of the buying for the store ALL BY OURSELVES : ) because Mo and Lucy were tied up with meetings and such. So, if you like the stuff in the store, you can thank Gretchen and me. If you don't, clearly it wasn't something we picked out. haha.

It was a great trip aside from the drama of my oldest having to go to the emergency room in an ambulance due to the croup. Knowing that was going on and I was like 3000 miles away was just about the worst feeling I have ever had in my whole entire life. I was so glad to see my babies and hold them in my arms when I got home. My kids are fabulous.

My personal favorites from CHA Winter were:
- Basic Grey (duh)
- Fancy Pants: I loved all their stuff! The clear die cut pack, the thick felt, the precious albums that can hold 12x6 los...I could go on. They are right next to BG in my heart now.
-Pink Paislee papers
- Heidi Swapp everything (as usual)
- Elsie's new book
- KI Lah di Dah
- October Afternoon everything (cute deer paper)
- Sassafras's ingenious use of the bar code strip at the bottom of patterned paper
- Crate Paper - everything and especially their chipboard buttons
- American Crafts Vinyl Thickers
- Teresa Collin's clear rings

I could mention what I don't like but lets keep it positive shall we. Gretchen and I also had our picture made with Melissa Joan Hart. Our brush with fame. Apparently, Lucy attracts the famous. MJH was what she came up with at CHA.

Another really cool fact about Lucy: She once met Stacey London and Stacey rated her fashion a 9.5. How cool is that? Clearly, after my encounter in the WalMart parking lot, I should beware of "market researchers" approaching me in public and asking me about my outfit and personal style.

Glad to be home. We have a TON to do to get ready for the Event so prayers are appreciated.
Have a great weekend out in blog land!