My whole life I have loved office supplies...pens, pencils, paper, etc. One year, my Aunt Cat gave me a big box of office supplies (pens, stationery, steno pads, sticky notes, etc.) for Christmas and it was by far my favorite gift. Yes, I am a huge dork.

Anyway, I have lately been addicted to making little books in which to write important things down. I also have this serious addiction to planners and calendars. Kind of like purses, I can never have enough. So, I have decided to make my own planner. The picture is of the outside. I am still working on the innards that I eventually want to have printed and cut at Kinko's. Everything except the "k" was punched at Scrap Etc. with the Accucut Machine. If you are a scrapper/paper crafter type and you haven't joined the Cut It Out club, you are just crazy.

The Bible verse is Proverbs 19:21. Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails. Appropriate for a planner don't ya think?