Hello everyone out there in Cyberworld!!!!

I'll be hanging by the computer today as we are getting an alarm installed at our house (robberies in the 'hood and all).  I'm also really looking forward to Wrapper's Delight this weekend at the Pelham Civic Center.  Believe it or not, I think there are a handful of crop spaces left if you want to go at the last minute.  The classes are just about full.   If you want to guarantee you will get a spot in a class I'd call the store and get on the list asap!!!

Here are a few pics of the planner class I am teaching.  






Also, if you miss the event, kits are available for purchase to be shipped to you.  Just check out the WD blog.  Also, If you are interested in just the digi files to print out the inside pages yourself, I am going to make those available for download.  Just email me at katie@scrapetc.com.  Price for the files will be $20 payable thru paypal.  Its a perpetual calendar so you can print it out year after year after year forever!!!