Warning.  This post is not as sunshine and puppy dogs as my usual blather.  You have been warned.


I hate the entire month of January.  From the first big let down day that is New Years Day through the middle to the very end, it pretty much sucks.  This January has stayed true to form so far.  Rain.  Rain.  Drizzle. Cold and some more rain.  I kind of forgot what the sun looks like.  The other day when it did come out for a few hours, I couldn't find my sunglasses because it had been so long since I had worn them. 

Also, I am dieting and hungry which makes me cranky.  Thus, the somber mood.  On a happier note, I did just eat a Steak Homewrecker from Moe's!  Unfortunately, it took up most of the allowable calories for the day.  So, if I go to the gym and run about 6.5 miles, I may have earned back enough calories so I can have a rice cake for dinner.

The kids are also in foul moods.  Due to Cam's horrible behavior, she is banned from our gym for 60 days.  Yes.  60 Days.  I'm angry with her, to say the least.

Nothing to look forward to in January.  No good holidays.  No parties planned.  No vacations.  Just cold with rain on top.  With February, you at least have Valentine's Day (presents!).  But its still pretty much a derivative of January's suckiness.  At least its short.

March is good though so that is something to look forward to.  Also, we get to go back to the gym in March.  Yes.  We have to wait until freaking March.

If anyone has some "pluses about January" please feel free to leave me a comment.  I bet there won't be any.