***Blog Hijacked by Brittney Smith**
Attend the Scrap ETC Event for only $10
Hello, scrapbook friends! Yes, you read that right! You can have a chance to attend the Scrap ETC event for only $10!
Here's the scoop:
I am participating in the 3 day walk to benefit the Susan G. Komenfoundation. You can read more about my part in the walk here.
Anyways, Lucy has so kindly agreed to donate a ONE space to the event.......to be raffled for my team!
A $399 value.....for only $10.00
It's very simple. You pay $10 for a chance to attend the event. Everyone that buys a chance will be entered,and I will draw one name to be the winner. Easy, peasy!
And the best part is......your $10 will go directly to the Susan G. Komen foundation in the fight for a cure for breast cancer!
So, will you help me? Will you donate $10 for one chance, or $30 for 3 chances, etc?   
And, if you do......good luck! I am so thankful that Lucy has agreed to to this, and I hope that together, we can find a cure!
To find more details, and to donate, click here!
For updates and registration info:
ScrapETCEvent09

If you miss anything, don't worry, you can check it out