Good Sunday Morning! It's been a great weekend so far. The extra 40% off the sale price at Baby Gap has been pretty awesome. AND No Sales Tax (except for Jefferson Co. bc they are too poor to give up the revenue - their own fault really).


Got the hair CHOPPED off on Friday. Four inches gone. I went for the Ashley Olsen cut in this month's Marie Claire.

PK and My Dad worked really hard on our "door desk" this weekend. It's not quite finished so I'm not going to post pics yet. We still need to paint the insides and get glass for the top. I am going to dedicate an entire post to it soon.

The above LO is from the August Scripts kit. I embossed the Jenni Bowlin chipboard star with American Crafts Zing Orange Glitter embossing powder. I know the background paper is busy but I LOVED IT. I had to use it. I love the Sasafrass "extra" border at the bottom that I used as a little border for the picture.

Have a great rest of the weekend!