I am really not the hugest fan of Christmas. Now, the birth of Jesus is fabulous and that part I really am happy about (for lots of reasons), but the "Christmas Season" as it has come to be in our society really grates on me.

However, I've got to say, even the Grinch in me is excited about a few things this "Christmas Season". Here are just a few:

1. Watching the kids open the gifts we got them. Because J has been talking about Super Mario Party 8 for like 4 months. Because I think Cam will flip when she sees her Princess Ariel doll.
2. The gift I got for my Mom. Its the gift I've always wanted to give her. I hope she likes it : )
3. Christmas Candlelight at Church. I love that we have a church that is "ours". Brian and I picked it because we loved it. Not because we had friends that went there or because our parents went there. We love our church because that is where God wants us to be. The Christmas Eve services really get it right. It's about a Savior.

What about you, dear readers? Any Christmas faves?