Hello Blog Reading Peeps!
I am a simple person. Small things make me happy. There have been alot of small things that have brought me joy this year (and some big ones). I want to share a few of the "little" things that I have deemed "Awesome" in 2010.
1. Baha Burger - Take my advice and Build Your Own with Lamb, provolone, grilled onions, pickles and mushrooms on a wheat rosette with a side of sweet potato fries. You will LOVE it. For those of you that have the kiddies with you, I'd go to the Baha in Hoover - they have a wider variety of kid friendly burgers. They also have more room. The Baha that I frequent, their Colonnade location, is small and VERY busy.
2. L'Oreal Infallible Lip Gloss - the hands down winner of the most awesome lip stuff on the planet. Not only does it last forever, but the shade Truffle is the perfect not too much, not too little color. Do yourself a favor and go buy a tube TODAY.
3. Gelish gel nailpolish - I've said enough about this product recently. Love it. Sweet Chocolate is my favorite color.
4. Tokyo Pen Shop - Another thing about me: I am CRAZY particular about my pens. I can NEVER find any that have a fine enough point for my tastes. Enter the Tokyo Pen Shop. Check out the Hi Tec C (recommended by Martha Stewart) and the Sarasa Stick (my personal favorite). Lots of colors too!
5. Lash Boosting Serum and The Falsies Mascara - Use the serum at night and during the day under your mascara. The Falsies really does make your lashes look a mile long.
6. Bejeweled Blitz - It's addictive. I play it at night to help me fall asleep. I think it cost 99 cents on my touch. LOVE love love.
7. The Mukka - I bought this for myself with some birthday money about 3 years ago. It is the first thing I reach for in the morning. A perfect latte every time. Better than Starbucks.
8. Home Delivery Dry Cleaning - Seriously, none of our clothes would ever be dry cleaned if I had to take them and pick them up. Hip Hip Hooray for home delivery
9. Old Navy - The kids and I might as well be sponsored by Old Navy. That is pretty much all we wear. Not as expensive as the Gap, but still stylish.