but I didn't tell anyone (except hubby, my mother and 2 friends) because I didn't want anyone to watch. I figured if no one was watching, I wouldn't be nervous. I was interviewed about scrapbooking (sorry Jam, my life is somewhat SBR) and I think it came accross as though I owned our local scrapbooking store. Monique should get a kick out of that. Also, the very nice weatherperson took pictures of me and said he'd email them to me. I looked like whale. The camera only added 10 lbs. to the additional 15 I am carrying. Nice. The upside was that I got to keep the products I used on the air (way fun!). So, maybe one of these days I will actually get to scrapbook! I have so much product I will NEVER use it all. There is a big contest coming up this summer so hopefully I can use the product for that contest... wish me luck! I am a sucker for a good contest...

Looking forward to a goodnights sleep (since I had to be up at buttcrack to be on TV - and with the newborn and all)!