- Had the best lunch today. Beef Tenderloin and Fried Oysters on a salad. Almost as good as the company.
- My cousin is giving a kidney to someone at her church. If that isn't Christian service, I don't know what is.
- Loving the great deals I got on kids clothes at the beach. Its all I can think about. I think I need some more adult time. I'd probably just talk about the clothes, though.
- There is a new Macy's commercial out that makes me want to buy dresses. In fact, I may go there this week.
- I need to lose a little more weight before I will look quite right in babydoll dresses.
- Also can't quit thinking about Genetic Jeans.
- Speaking of ads though, I am loving the commercials with Charles Barkley and Dwayne Wade. Prom King and I were discussing this last night.
- Joey Fatone needs to win DWTS. He may not have the cutest partner, but he is the most talented star.
- VERY happy about the SC upholding restrictions on Partial Birth Abortion.
- I found these things called Fruit Splashers at the grocery and can't quit eating them.
- Don't you just love spring.
- Thank goodness I don't have to watch freaking Sanjaya tonight.