since I last blogged.

J had his yearly appointment and isn't growing right. I blame myself and my lack of culinary skills.

J had his birthday party complete with Bob the Builder. It was great! He had a wonderful time and totally wore himself out. I always feel so blessed when I see the love people have for my kids. We are so fortunate and so very blessed.

Our computer died and we had to get a new one. We were able to salvage all pictures and iTunes thank the Lord.

I read half of "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince" and am planning to read the rest before Friday when the new book comes out. I have already read it but I wanted to refresh.

I saw HP and the Order of the Phoenix and loved it. Mostly because it took my mind off item 1.

Saw the trailer for Borne Ultimatum. Looks amazing. Can't wait to see it. Prom King is pumped.

I think we have decided to change denominations.

Am very close to finishing MMM submission. Must reprint one picture then I will be on my way.