Here is a picture from the very first Girls Poker Night. Karly was the big winner taking home an additional $14 from her buy in. Way to go Karl. Much thanks to LeeSan and the Prom King for dealing and teaching us girls how to play. My favorite part was when they'd see our cards and consider our actions on the table and say, "That's interesting".

Sorry for the shallowness of my last post. No one cares about my shoes. Now you all know what it feels like to be my Mom. I did find some, btw. Keen Amsterdams. I think I may have scarred the little guy who helped me at Rodgers for life. He was kind of a deer in the headlights.

MUCHO CONGRATULATIONS TO GRETCHEN MCELVEEN - TOP TEN FINALIST FOR CK'S SCRAPBOOKER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For those of you who don't know, this is one of the biggest contests in the industry and our Gretchen is in the TOP TEN. She may even be THE Scrapbooker of the Year. She will win $10,000 and will work for CK for 2 years. How cool is that. I am friends with a bona fide scrap celebrity. GMac. You are so cool.

Speaking of scrapbooking, I am mojoless. I couldn't scrap my way out of a paper bag right now. What is my deal? I also looked at my very first scrapbook. At pages I was Sooooo proud of. They suck. Poor J. All his baby pages are crap.

Looking forward to some fun times with LJ this weekend. Our boy is in town and we are going to see him. I am thinking of bringing a poster.

PK and I are dying to see Borne Ultimatum. Will have to schedule that soon.