We still cannot get our charter email working. PK finally found a forum from some lady that said it was a webroot issue and she called them and they fixed it lickety split. I have filed a help case with them and I hope they get back to me soon.

For those of you that have sent me emails, sorry I haven't answered them. You may be getting a new email from me soon saying the charter email is no extinct and giving you my new gmail address.

Also, I am starting to think that the sitemeter makes things up. I mean, I have all these people from foreign countries supposedly reading my blog. Plus fairly regular readers from Georgia, Florida and New York. Someone from Salt Lake City the other day... I mean, I don't even know anyone that would read my blog from these places. So....If you are a lurker just give me a comment so I know site meter isn't lying to me.