+
Just wanted to share a little mini album I made a few weeks back with the August Jenni Bowlinkit.  I had the best time with these papers and embellishments.  Sometimes, I just like to try out new techniques and groupings of products, so I make these minis for fun.  In the spirit of reduce-reuse-recycle I used an old J Crew bag as the cover.  I also used tons and tons and TONS of AccuCut dies (because I can no longer scrap without using some form of AccuCut on my page/album/project - it's an addiction).








I filled the book with my favorite recent pictures...you know pics you love but you can't just fit into a scrapbook page, and some Bible verses.  You can see more pics of this book in my SIS Tv gallery.

Props to Team Europe for winning their 5th Kiva Cup title in a row.  Congratulations Boys!  

Not sure if you all noticed....but I figured out how to add links.  It wasn't that hard.  I had never tried before.  And I work with COMPUTERS for a living.  hahahahahahahahahah!