My friend (and fellow Tide Fan) Lisa sent me this email. Thought I'd make it into a post since that was so popular last time....
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I prefer to wrap!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial and prelit!
3. When do you put up the tree? whenever my Mom comes over and helps me : )
4. When do you take the tree down? after new year's
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes!!!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My Baby Beth. Its all I asked for one year and when I saw it Christmas morning I totally ignored all my other gifts because I thought the My Baby Beth was my only gift.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Brian (isn't that weird?)
8. Easiest person to buy for? Jason
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? a Liz Claiborne wristlet
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? the Holiday (does that count?)
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? September
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't know.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Peanut Butter Pie
16. Lights on the tree? White
17. Favorite Christmas song? Last Christmas by George Michael
18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? travel in the hometown
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? probably
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? all of the above
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Buying so many gifts for no reason.
23. What theme or color are you using? green and red
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? steak with salad, mac and cheeze and peanut butter pie
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? $5000 to spend at Anthropologie (of course, I'd then return it all - see last post)
Also, I organized THREE closets today. Kacy is beaming with pride.