Not too much longer before our Vegas trip to celebrate a decade of matrimony. I am still trying to talk PK into renewing our vows at one of the drive in wedding chapels. He won't budge. I mean, how cute and fun would the pictures be? Above is a layout I did about our last Vegas trip. It was heaven.


Busy days at work folks. Busy days. Blessed to have a job.

Saw HP with my parents Friday night. I really liked it. It made me want to read book 7 again. Unf, its at my Mom's and I forgot to ask her to bring it.

Scrapped my little heart out last night with some American Crafts goods. I am trying out for their DT again this year. Seriously, I am going to wear them down one day. Last year may have been the "good but not good enough" year but I am hoping I can have a victory in '09! Since I am addicted to Zing I used alot of that last night. A couple of lo's did not make the final cut, but I will post them in the gallery today. I still have to photograph them.

Weather is amazing here in the ham. What a nice blessing.