Went out last night and celebrated the first day of March with some sweet friends of mine.  March Beautification is turning out to be my favorite holiday season.

The great weather is still holding out so that is also nice.

So, as I mentioned in my last post, I am full on trying to come up with the ultimate at-home manicure.  Based on recommendations from friends and the world wide web, here is what I have so far (from the base of the nail up):
1.  Develop 10 Calcium Treatment (to try to strengthen my sad, peeling, weak nails)
2.  Orly Bonder (rubberized base coat).  This go around, I didn't wait for the Bonder to dry before putting the color on.  I read that it worked best that way.  We shall see.
3.  2 coats of Orly Galaxy Girl (dark purple with sparkles!)
4.  Seche Vite Quick Dry Top coat (going to do a layer of this every day to protect).